Usui Reiki Level 2, Reiki Second Degree Practitioner Level Training in Thame
We have no current dates set for this course due to COVID-19 however please enquire if interested as we can often find a date that suits everybody in a small group.
Usui Reiki Level 2, enables you to connect to Reiki energy and you learn further Reiki techniques including how to treat others and how to send distant Reiki healing. We recommend at least a three-month gap between Reiki First and Reiki Second degree.
If you want to set up your own Reiki practice or start your own Reiki business, then Reiki Level 2 is a minimum requirement if you would like to be insured for your reiki treatments.
Reiki Level 1 must be undertaken before level 2 as each level opens up your energy field to a greater flow of reiki and the student must become accustomed to and familiar each intake of energy .
The level 2 course consists of a professional ‘Okuden’ training manual to enable you to complete a home study of approximately 10-15 hours prior to attending a two day practical course .
*Please get in touch if you cannot make these dates as sessions can be arranged if we have enough participants for an alternative date.
Home Study Training Manual
The manual covers following areas:
- How we can follow Mikao Usui’s teachings today
- How to differentiate and work with different energies during meditation and when treating others
- Distant healing
- How to work intuitively
- How to work with intent
- The Reiki symbols: how to draw them and say their names
2 Day Practical Course
At Level 2, you will be attuned to the symbolic reiki and learn to use 3 symbols.
Level 2 Second Degree Reiki Pratical 2 Day Course includes:
- Reiki Level 2 Attunement – You are attuned to the Usui Reiki Level 2 energy, increasing the strength of your Reiki energy.
- You are introduced and attuned to three Usui Reiki symbols –
- You will be attuned to and learn about – The Distance symbol
- You will be attuned to and learn about – The Mental & Emotional Symbol
- You will be attuned to and learn about – The Power Symbol
- You will learn distance healing.
- You will also learn Japanese Reiki techniques as taught by Dr.Usui including:
- Gassho – meditation – You learn or revise a Reiki meditation technique
- Reiji-ho – Helping you to develop your intuition
- Byosen Scanning – You will learn how to detect where Reiki is needed
- Koki – Ho – Sending Reiki with the breath
- Kenyoku – A technique for cleansing one`s energy
- Gyoshi – Ho – Sending Reiki with the eyes
- Jacki – Kiri Joka Ho – Clearing negative energy from objects
- You will have Reiki practise time
- As this level is insurable we will cover your professional obligations regarding health and safety, safe working, professionalism, checking for contraindications and responding to those healed and their need.
- You will complete guided meditations.
You will receive a Reiki Level 2 Practitioner Certificate upon successful completion of this course at the end of the second day practical course. Your certificate confirms you have received instruction and Reiju empowerments and have satisfied the requirements of the “Second Degree” of Reiki.
I also offer unlimited support and guidance following on from your training for as long as you should need it.
£220 including all course materials (£80 deposit required to secure your place. The remaining balance to be paid 7 days before the start of the course).
Payment for the course can be made by BACs, cash or cheque (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details)